
Galveston for New Year's weekend with Nonni. These are the only 2 pictures I took!


We picked up YaYa from Prancing Paws after New Years and they had given her a scarf :-)


We made fancy hot chocolate with my creme brûlée torch.


Showing off her shirt from uncle cody's band


Holding my fur baby

Elle was doing show and tell. I can't remember the assignment but all the items are Hello Kitty.


-

More puppet shows! So fun!


Playing dress up


Ice cream date after school with Paige...in January.


I made this fabulous lentil soup. It's Carraba's recipe and a favorite of Nonni's. Well, it turned out great and I loved the first bowl...halfway through my second helping, a familiar feeling washed over me...morning sickness. Yep, it was week 6 and the honeymoon was over. Thus began my all day sickness phase. (with Colin, the all day sickness lasted about a week, not bad! Though I threw up off and on until week 17...with Elle the all day lasted for about 6 or 7 weeks and I got sick well into week 16...things my kids might ask me someday).
I'll never make lentil soup again. :-(
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment