


On Good Friday we made Resurrection Buns for breakfast.

Followed by an indoor Easter egg hunt...brushing up our skills for Sunday!


The Smurfettes played their first game of the season under the direction of Coach Cory! the weather was crummy and Mommy had the flu. I stayed home with baby and missed the whole thing!! GeeGee sent me updates all throughout the game. Two things were unanimous: Elle LOVES soccer and is a very strong player...and Coach Cory is awesome!!


That afternoon, we dyed our Easter eggs...mommy with fever, and all...Thank you GG and 3D for boiling the eggs!




Saturday night was the Easter Vigil at our church. It's a wonderful celebration of Jesus's resurrection and our promise as Christians...and I missed it! Colin and I stayed home because I still had fever! At church Elle and Paige made a Mr. Whitepants swap...he's the Primer class pet and it was our weekend to have him.

Here is Elle on Easter afternoon relaxing with her buddy after all the festivities.

It was a fun and special time. We made many sweet memories despite mommy being sick. Thanks to a helpful husband and loving grandparents we all survived another holiday!
And, look at this...

Someone's getting some hair!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment