Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Monday, March 25, 2013

The Last Gift of 2011

I can't help it...I'm sentimental...and yes, I took a picture of it.





With trembling hands and a racing heart, I took pictures of my pregnancy test. It marks the absolute FIRST moment I learned of precious little you, Colin, and the FIRST moment you filled my heart...and the FIRST moment I began loving you.
It was the LAST moment I loved only one baby and the BEGINNING of my life as the mother of TWO of God's precious gifts to me. It was just too special not to take a picture of.
On Friday morning of New Year's Eve, December 31st 2011 just before the very end of the year, I took this test and learned that 2012 would be another wonderful year of blessings, much like 2006.

I was barely 3 1/2 weeks pregnant when I took my test. To say I was excited, anxious, impatient, YES!! :-)






There you are at our first appointment at 9 weeks. So perfect! So precious! So loved! So OURS!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: