Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Monday, November 8, 2010

I love you more

We love 'love' in our house. We love the dogs, we love the woobie, we love tutus and we really, really love each other. And we have many ways of saying it.
Lately Elle tells us "I love you more than the stars". It catches my breath every time to hear her sweet baby voice say this. Coming up with precious ways to express love is a family tradition - I was known to say the following: "I love you the more than love" and "love is prettier than pink" when I was little. And I know why my parents loved that so much.
Tonight we were talking about all of the wonderful things about Christmas we love and are excited about. As I tucked our angel into her bed she said, "Mommy, I love you more than
Christmas".










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: