Today we went shopping around in Pet Smart. Elle wanted to go pick out a treat for Lovey. While we were there we had many adventures. If you need to kill some time with your little ones, visit your local pet store. We saw birds, hamsters, mice, RATs (eww!), fish, snakes, crabs and crickets. We watched dogs getting groomed and Elle got to pet a "fire belly frog". But the best part of our visit today was meeting Georgia, a hot pink Poodle. She is a therapy dog whose owner has her hair dyed and her nails painted hot pink! This makes her a joyful sight to the people she works with in nursing homes and rehab centers. She certainly brought joy to our day!
I created this blog when our daughter was 7 months old and I realized "virtual scrapbooking" is a method of chronicling her life that really works for me, meanwhile sharing our adventures with friends and family. I love photography, decorating, baking, homemaking, chocolate, traveling and all things TEXAS! Our dogs are our babies too!
No comments:
Post a Comment