Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Monday, July 25, 2011

Galveston is GREAT!

We have been having the BEST summer ever! Here are more highlights from my phone of some of our recent vacation adventures...


Elle's first visit to Build-A-Bear Workshop--a very big hit! Thank you Nonni!





Uncle Cody appeared in a show on Nickelodeon, Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures! We love you, our very own "Magic Dan"!






GeeGee and DaDaDa joined us for some fun beach outings!


We had a blast at LaKing's Candy Factory. After sampling many chocolate confections, Elle got a big bag of bubble gum.


And promptly, passed out...


Lovely brunch at the Hotel Galvez....





Cory and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary at 901 Post Office. Great restaurant if you are ever in the area. Thank you Angel, for a most unforgettable 7 years! I love and adore you!


This post is quite long so I will just end for now with this pretty picture, which just about sums it all up! This is how we feel about Galveston...and our sweet Daddy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: