Little Miss Sunshine
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Easter Morning 2011
We had a really sweet Easter this year! We feel so blessed for so many reasons, and enjoyed a nice weekend filled with traditions and special moments. Last year Elle was sick on Easter. (I'm going to catch up on some posts I've skipped during the last year, so get ready for some out of order updates coming in future posts)
This is Elle's Bunny Loot~She had a great haul!
She left out carrots and made the Bunny a picture the night before~LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
Easter morning, the hippity-hop was a big hit! She showed me how to use it right away! Her bouncing looks so fun and I want to order myself an adult sized hippity-hop...oh yes, they come in adult size!! I miss my old red one ; )

A chocolate bunny! "I really wanted one of these!!"
Our sweet neighbor Mary left Elle a surprise on the front lawn...a basket of treats and eggs to collect.


Then we headed to the backyard where more eggs were waiting...



Lovey found an egg with a snail on it...she is always hunting for something!
What a fun morning before festivities at church begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment