Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Summertime Flashback #3: Swim Lessons & Girl Time in Austin

After our Anniversary weekend with Daddy, Elle and I remained in Austin for 2 weeks to visit with our friends and attend swimming lessons. Here are highlights from our fun time, a tradition 3 years running.


Obviously we took advantage of all the swimming we could handle. We also took pictures by these crazy huge mushrooms. Elle thought they were so cool! We stayed with "Norman" as Elle called him (soft "R" sound) and Aunt Liz. Look at her precious baby girl in her tummy! They found out baby Godwin will be a girl the week we stayed with them and how special was that!
Then we stayed with Aunt Jacquelyn and spent quality time with Baby Daniel. And Jackie, I owe you some Resolve for the unspeakable incident on your playroom floor! We love you!
Playing at swimming lessons in the big tree house!
We attended the Austin Children's Symphony in the Park and I still can't believe the Woobie didn't win "Best Non-Teddy Bear" in the Teddy Bear contest! Afterwards, we had lunch with DaDaDa of all people! He came through town for business but I think he really just missed his girls ; )

As always, following 2 weeks of excellent swimming, (and "tea pot diving"; and "mermaid swims"; and saying "Ummmm") Elle got her Power Swimmer Medal!

No comments: