To Market to Market to buy a fat pig,
Home again home again jigetty jig!
We went to the farmers market last saturday. In the car I told Elle the nursery rhyme. When we were walking around the market Elle asked me, "Mommy, where is the pig?"
I told her he was gone and we were too late.
After we had made some new friends and bought some potatoes (we got there very late and the goods were picked over) we agreed the market was great fun and we would go back often. Elle said, "Sorry Mommy, didn't get to see the pig".
coming soon because I'm just a blogger procrastinator...*Memorial Day weekend Just the Girls in Dallas*

1 comment:
I went to the Farmer's Market behind our office for the first time yesterday, and I was able to buy squash from some junior farmers and blackberries from their uncle. The kids were so excited that I chose their squash out of all the squash that was out there! The blackberry crisp that I ate for dessert last night made the whole $3 I spent on the pint of blackberries worth it!
Post a Comment