Our Little Sugar Plum Fairy fulfilled a dream of Mommy's last week...We attended our first Nutcracker together. We went to the Perot Theatre where I had all of my dance recitals. A very special tradition that Mommy and GeeGee have maintained for years (and the first time I ever left our angel baby alone with daddy was to attend the Nutcracker 2 years ago when Elle was 7 weeks old).
A very blessed little girl, Elle enjoyed the performance with both of her grandmothers in attendance and we sat on the 7th row! It was a tiring and fun evening out. Elle made it through the entire production. We only took 2 pottie breaks and one of those was a false alarm. After the show we went out for "Hot Cho-Chock" at Starbucks.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
How fun! I am so glad you posted pictures from the cookie party too!!!! Last night I would ask James what he was doing today and he kept saying, "Elle, cookies, BIRFDAY!" Now he is really going to associate Elle with cookies :)
I'm so glad Elle enjoyed the Nutcracker! And it looks like all the kids enjoyed the cookie party! I especially love Elle's reindeer antlers and Rudolph nose!
Post a Comment