Hahahaha! I hope that my first trial will not result in that kind of nickname :)!!! My favorite thing was when Cory asked Errol if that had ever happened to him, and Errol just looked at him and said, "Um ... no."
Great Job on your first case! And knowing your colorful life experiences as I do, I'm not surprised by the 'outcome.' You always have a good story to tell! Love, your little sis'
I created this blog when our daughter was 7 months old and I realized "virtual scrapbooking" is a method of chronicling her life that really works for me, meanwhile sharing our adventures with friends and family. I love photography, decorating, baking, homemaking, chocolate, traveling and all things TEXAS! Our dogs are our babies too!
3 comments:
Hahahaha! I hope that my first trial will not result in that kind of nickname :)!!! My favorite thing was when Cory asked Errol if that had ever happened to him, and Errol just looked at him and said, "Um ... no."
I cannot resist ... at least we know Cory's voir dire was moving!
Great Job on your first case! And knowing your colorful life experiences as I do, I'm not surprised by the 'outcome.' You always have a good story to tell!
Love,
your little sis'
Post a Comment