On Sunday we celebrated two very special occasions as new parents...Cory's first Father's Day and Elle's dedication at church. It was so much fun. We were nervous about how Elle would do in the worship service now that she's 8 months old, a chatter-box and officially crawling! You heard me! I'll add action shots of that in posts to come...
The Dedication went very smoothly and was so moving (yes, I cried and had not expected to, duh!). I'm pleased to report that I did not trip on the stairs and Elle did not spit up on Cory or the pastor! She actually flirted with Pastor Jeff a little which got grins from the congregation. I cried when he shared the meaning of her name, "Bright, shining star; beautiful girl" and Corinne, "fair maiden"...she is our bright and shining star and God's beautiful gift to us! Inside and out...
For Father's Day we enjoyed time with Cory, my parents and Cory's mom who was in town for Elle's Dedication. I won't speak for Cory, but as you can imagine, it was an unforgettable day...Enjoy the pictures...

2 comments:
Such a special time and on such a special day! She is going to be a big Daddy's girl!
Yes Ma'am! Yesterday when he came home from work and walked into our living room where Elle and I were playing on the floor, her face lit up with the biggest smile and she crawled faster than we've seen yet over to where he was. It was priceless. A Daddy's girl indeed!
Thanks for writing Cyndia!
Post a Comment