Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Monday, May 6, 2013

Colin, you are 8 Months old!




My precious darling baby boy, you are 8 months old. How has the time flown!


You attended your first fundraiser, the Susan G. Komen luncheon, donning your own pink ribbons. You were my very well behaved date and I was proud to take you.



On most nights we all sleep together in mommy and daddy's bed and I never tire of taking pictures of you and Sissie snuggled up.






You are eating more and more solids. Here you are enjoying your first cheerios.



We got out some of Sissie's toys. It's been so sweet to hear the old familiar songs and see your sweet smile as you play.















I'm sorry Colin, but you have an adorable little booty :-) every single part of you is precious!


Everywhere we go, people ooh and ahh over how precious and adorable you are. I can't get through a crowd without someone stopping me to make faces at you and giggle. This sweet lady at Johnny's Pizza reached out and you just reached back for her to hold you.



We got arrested for Muscular Dystrophy and raised $525 to make our bail! Pretty cute little jailbird.





We are super tight pals. Just like Sissie has always been, you too are my sweet buddy. We are inseparable. I adore every moment with you!






You snort your nose and get so excited. You have so many expressions!






Precious piggies





















You sleep in the funniest positions. Here, between GeeGee's legs, you just fell asleep.


So active and strong, you're now napping in your pack and play. Until I can get your crib dropped down, I'm afraid to have you in your crib. You're starting to pull up.
You don't crawl yet, but you are so close. You rock back and forth and roll around. You give us high fives. No teeth either but one little bud is pushing it's way up. Any day now we will meet your first baby tooth.
We all love you so much!! How did we ever manage without you?!!
Our smiling laughing joyful little guy. Colin, you are our joy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: