We hope you will be cuddly and snuggly forever, but we can accept that as you grow, you are becoming more curious, active and busy. You are roly poly and dangerous! You must be strapped into seating devices now. Crawling is not far away and you now have 3 meals of solids every day. You are finally easing into a routine and taking longer naps in your crib. You have your last feeding around 10 pm and sleep until 3 or 4 am. You eat again and sleep until 6:30/7. Its becoming a good schedule. But predictable or not, I love every MOMENT with you. I love you precious angel...we all do!
Little Miss Sunshine
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Male Bonding
Colin and DaDaDa shared a peaceful moment the other day. Napping with a snuggly baby is one of life's most precious gifts! Colin, you are now SEVEN months old! Oh, how we all adore you...



We hope you will be cuddly and snuggly forever, but we can accept that as you grow, you are becoming more curious, active and busy. You are roly poly and dangerous! You must be strapped into seating devices now. Crawling is not far away and you now have 3 meals of solids every day. You are finally easing into a routine and taking longer naps in your crib. You have your last feeding around 10 pm and sleep until 3 or 4 am. You eat again and sleep until 6:30/7. Its becoming a good schedule. But predictable or not, I love every MOMENT with you. I love you precious angel...we all do!
We hope you will be cuddly and snuggly forever, but we can accept that as you grow, you are becoming more curious, active and busy. You are roly poly and dangerous! You must be strapped into seating devices now. Crawling is not far away and you now have 3 meals of solids every day. You are finally easing into a routine and taking longer naps in your crib. You have your last feeding around 10 pm and sleep until 3 or 4 am. You eat again and sleep until 6:30/7. Its becoming a good schedule. But predictable or not, I love every MOMENT with you. I love you precious angel...we all do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment