Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Colin and the Easter Bunny

Pictures with the Easter Bunny "Alternative" I mentioned before are shown here.  I was sick during Easter weekend and any attempts to get pictures with the Easter Bunny before that weekend never worked out either.  So, we had a photo session with our very own, very large, stuffed bunny.  This bunny was given to Elle by GeeGee and DaDaDa for her very first Easter in 2007 when she was 6 months old.  How fitting to use it again for Colin's first Easter too!









I know I said "all smiles all the time..." well...a prince has to fuss once in awhile!

I fed him and put him to bed for a very nice nap right after the abuse of a quick photo shoot.  He went down at 9:45 am and is still asleep as of 11:51...I'm liking the age 7 months!  Mommy might start being productive again...but truthfully Colin, I hope you wake up soon.  I miss you when you sleep!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: