We went to the Dr last Thursday and received a diagnosis of pneumonia. Colin had a chest X-ray and it showed pneumonia in his right lung. We had a breathing treatment and antibiotic called in. Such a sweet little patient! The nurses and Dr all commented on how beautiful you are Colin! Such a beautiful baby indeed! :-)




Still looking puny back at home. ;-) Daddy had a special camping trip planned with friends and after much persuasion, I assured him we would be fine without him. Reluctantly he left, promising to race back if anything changed. GeeGee stayed with us and we tucked in for a Snugglefest weekend.

Watching for Sissie to come home from school out the window.

I did say Snugglefest, didn't I?!

Well, the snuggling was interrupted when Princess got punished for "whining and complaining". Ready for a new intervention, we put her to work writing it out. She shaped up and was so pleasant for the rest of the weekend!


Baby bath time and just too adorable to not share.

We got out our Easter decorations and these little bunnies spread lots of joy.



I made Elle a fort in the breakfast room while she anxiously waited for Daddy to get home. "just one and a half 'Caillous' to go Elle!"

I finally had time to organize and officially move into my closet after 6 months of living in our house. We found my 10th grade homecoming dress and Elle modeled it. I'm saving it for you Elle!


By the end of the weekend with nonstop holding, hugging, snuggling, kissing and loving (not just this weekend, but non-stop since Sept 6th!), this little angel looks much perkier.



Thank you GeeGee for sharing our Snugglefest weekend. And thank you Daddy for always taking such good care of us, near or far.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment