Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Half Birthday!




Today, March 6th 2013, Colin you are 6 months old!! Where has the time gone? I look back on the time spent and all I can think of is "inseparable". We have held you, rocked you, kissed you, hugged you, loved you, bounced you, snuggled you, cuddled you for 6 months straight. You have a beautiful nursery with a sweet baby bed and lovely bedding...but it's all for show. We hold you 24 hours nonstop and you've hardly ever been in your own room. I'm fine if things stay this way until you leave for college. :-)






You are the most delightful, happy baby boy. You laugh and smile so easily. You are very curious and sociable. You like action and motion. When we stop the car in sister's pick up line at school, you cry. You don't have much time for naps either. You're a party guy--don't want to miss any fun. Who can blame you? You are the life of our party and we can't imagine life without you!





You are a head scratcher. Before we left the hospital I noticed you would rub your tiny head with your hand. I have to keep your nails clipped because you constantly scratch your head. You are no doubt contemplating very serious things, already so smart!





Here's to you Colin Jon! We truly adore you and love you so very much! Thank you God for blessing us with this adorable little sugar plum 6 months ago today!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: