Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Monday, January 28, 2013

Mornings with Colin

In the midst of my flashbacks, here's a flash-current. Today: Monday, January 28th, 2013. Here's a pictorial of my morning with sweet precious always smiling 4.5 month old Colin. Have I mentioned he is a Dream Baby?!



We started out snuggling and smiling together.



Then I held him while he took a nice morning nap, 9:15-11-ish.



We tried some sticky rice cereal. For his third attempt, much better. Watch those busy hands though!









Too cute in sissy's loaner bumbo seat. Waiting for the sink to fill up. Mr. Sticky needs a bath.








All smiles in the water. Reached out and held hand under the running faucet. A water baby in the making.



Lamby wrapped in a lamby lying on a lamby.



All lotioned up in sweet "Pigget's House Jammies".



Back to sleep in Mommy's arms by 1:00. What a fun morning. This afternoon we may run an errand before picking up your beautiful sister from art lessons...first, Mommy has to change out of her pajamas :-)
I adore holding you and loving you every moment I get. You are such a precious boy. Our happy family became much more complete when you came along.
Sweet dreams Tiny Prince.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: