Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Heaven in Her Eyes

Sweet Elle has so many questions about heaven. It seems to surface most when we are driving in the car. Today she said "If I eat really healthy food and all my vegetables will I live forever and never die?" to which I replied, " you will live longer and have a happier life but we will still all die." She said, "I want to get bigger first and grow up before I die....what about our doggies? Will we go to the same heaven?"
And I said, "yes we will all go to the same heaven for sure. I can't imagine heaven without our precious doggies."
Says Elle, "I hope we all die at the same time so we never have to be apart."
Sniff, sniff...how I wish it worked that way my precious girl.
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh




No comments: