Visitor's Day is one of the best parts of Elle taking dance (for me). 2 times each semester we parents get to sit in and my cheeks always hurt by the end of class from smiling so big and laughing while watching sweet Elle and her friends tap, ball change, pirouette and curtsy. Ask Cory-- he was there and I saw him giggling too :-)
**Dance Recital update** this year Elle's class is dancing a tap routine to "Give My Regards to Broadway". I love that her teacher choose classic music. I danced to that song myself yearrrrs ago. Looking forward to May! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I created this blog when our daughter was 7 months old and I realized "virtual scrapbooking" is a method of chronicling her life that really works for me, meanwhile sharing our adventures with friends and family. I love photography, decorating, baking, homemaking, chocolate, traveling and all things TEXAS! Our dogs are our babies too!
No comments:
Post a Comment