Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's A Love Without End...

Amen!

(It's about time I made a George Strait reference on this blog, don't you think?!)
Today I took Elle to see Dr. Burns because she has a runny nose and little cough. We are not alarmists in our house but we're going out of town tomorrow for a week and don't want her symptoms to get worse. When we showed up to the doctor's office Elle had a surprise visitor! Her sweet Daddy joined us "just to hold her hand and to give her a mint". (he brings her a breath mint each day after work-its their thing) Elle had a check-up and four shots recently so Cory knew she would be reluctant to go back so soon. Our visit took about 25 minutes and she did really well. She has no infections but we are armed with medicine just in case. I thought it was so sweet of Cory to take time to support our Little Elle during his busy day. As George says, "Fathers don't just love their children every now and then. It's a love without end, Amen."






Dr. Burns has been Elle's pediatrician since she was born and this is the first time I've taken their picture together. She got a lolly pop that she said tasted like hot dogs! It was banana split flavor.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: