Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Summertime Flashback #4: A Day in Galveston

After our marathon trip in Austin, Elle and I met up with Cory in Houston for the TYLA conference July 17th-19th. We decided to snoop around in Galveston to see how this great coastal city was rebounding following last year's Hurricane Ike. Here are pictures from our silly day! Can you tell we're so glad to be back with Daddy?? How we love him!!
We had to pose by Cory's favorite statue. He always shows it to me when we drive through Galveston as if he hadn't shown it to me time after time... ; ) They say when you get older you start repeating yourself...I'm just sayin'!!
Volcano Cake at the Rainforest Cafe
**(Looking familiar yet Essners?! Funny how we spent an almost identical Galveston day only weeks apart. I guess its not that weird, "when in Texas..."!)**
Thank you Daddy for winning her the biggest Nemo on the island! It really was a great day!

No comments: