Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Disney Pictures and Catching Up

See above for a collection of our Disney memories! We had such a wonderful time last week visiting one of our family's most favorite places in the world. Our trip was filled with lots of Disney Magic and we just loved being together all week long.

I somehow missed the summer. My blogging got way way behind. I suppose that is because it was such a full and fun summer and also because our little one does not take many naps anymore. I can't make myself pull away from her to work on the computer since our time together is so precious and in less than one year little Elle will begin attending preschool. It breaks my heart to think about it. So, if you notice summer-themed posts mixed in with our upcoming fall activities, you will know why. This sentimental mother is catching up on preserving memories little by little while making new ones at the same time. It goes by so fast just like everyone said it would.

2 comments:

Baylordia said...

So fun! We will have to plan lunch soon so Tinker-Elle can tell me all about her trip!!!

Kari said...

It looks like you all had a blast! I love the Tinkerbelle costume, and matching Peter Pan-themed costumes!
Love,
Aunt Kari