Recently, Elle Corinne began sleeping in her brand new bed. We have survived the transition with a solid "A". I would have given us an A+ except for the incident that prompted this picture. Elle's new bed is very tall and if she gets out, she needs help getting back in...She called for me some time during the night and I didn't have the monitor volume loud enough. She has excellent survival instincts we've decided because this is how I found her the next morning. She pulled a blanket off her bed and used her woobie as a pillow. That was on night 4 of the new "Cool-Bed". This has not happened since and yes, she'll be getting steps for Easter!! When I woke her, she said, "Mommy, I called you."
Little Miss Sunshine
Monday, March 23, 2009
The Princess and the Pea
Recently, Elle Corinne began sleeping in her brand new bed. We have survived the transition with a solid "A". I would have given us an A+ except for the incident that prompted this picture. Elle's new bed is very tall and if she gets out, she needs help getting back in...She called for me some time during the night and I didn't have the monitor volume loud enough. She has excellent survival instincts we've decided because this is how I found her the next morning. She pulled a blanket off her bed and used her woobie as a pillow. That was on night 4 of the new "Cool-Bed". This has not happened since and yes, she'll be getting steps for Easter!! When I woke her, she said, "Mommy, I called you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a fun bed!!!! However this means that she is growing up way too fast!
What a beautiful princess in a beautiful princess bed!
Elle, when you get a little older you can swing from your canopy bars and land in your soft bed! Your Daddy had a lot of fun jumping from his bunk bed; I bet he could show you a trick or two!
We love you!
Aunt Kari
Wow! What a beautiful "Big Girl" bed, Elle!
Post a Comment