Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Monday, March 30, 2009

"Hi Easter Bunny, Hi!!"





On Saturday we attended the TYLA (Texarkana Young Lawyers Assoc) Easter Egg Hunt on the lawn of the Miller County Courthouse. Thank you to everyone (including Elle's Daddy) who helped to put on this fun event despite very unexpectedly LOW temperatures! It was so fun to see how our Elle enjoyed meeting the Easter Bunny. Before I could get her out of the car, she was exclaiming, "Hi Easter Bunny, Hi Easter Bunny! Easter Bunny Have Hat On! Hi Easter Bunny, Hi!!!!" precious.

2 comments:

Baylordia said...

She definitely had the best reaction to the Easter bunny of all of the kids attending!!! Norah told us yesterday that she wants the Easter bunny to come over and play with her toys that she got. I think this event is a keeper!

Kari said...

I'm so glad she liked the Easter Bunny! He's cute and he brings candy; good coice Elle!