Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not Without my Momma and my Woobie!....

This is our official picture with Santa for 2007. Elle was not about to sit with this nice man without her Momma and her Woobie! She was a bit more unsure about this tradition than she was last year (she was only 7 weeks old when she first met St. Nick!) I thought it was one of those priceless moments and I was honored to join her. Thank you Liz for taking the pictures for us!


**NEWSFLASH** Elle said her first SENTENCE this week! "Hi, Dada!" She greeted her Daddy as he was getting ready for work. Later in the same morning as we were kissing him goodbye and sending him off to work, she waved, blew a kiss and said, "Bye Bye Dada!". I CRIED!
She associates all "Hellos and Goodbyes" with waves and kisses. She kisses everything. Our cheeks our hands our lips and the dogs. Even when I'm on the phone and say goodbye to the person on the other end, she starts waving and blowing kisses! Ahhhhh...little girls : )

No comments: