Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Best Birthday Ever!

Today I got my Birthday present early! Elle is WALKING! "Congratulations our little sweetie! You've been working on this achievement so hard." She took her first steps only one week after she began to crawl (when she was 8 mos. old). But, she would only take one or two steps between furniture over these last 3 months as she worked up to the real thing! Today, (at 11 mos. one week old) she let go of a table in our entryway and walked (or shuffled) her way toward us. And then did it again in our dining room only minutes later. With tears in my eyes I cheered her on and her Daddy was right next to me watching her grow up before our very eyes!

To those of you who check out her blog regularly to see Elle's progress, thank you for sharing these joys! I'll get caught up on adding pictures from our recent trip to Austin and the Walking Thing ASAP...just got to find my camera cord...yes, Candice, I lost it again!!!!

XOXO

No comments: