Oh, do I wish I was there with you guys when Pops visits. Elle seems to change every day now. You guys need to visit Pops and I in Austin again soon!!!
I created this blog when our daughter was 7 months old and I realized "virtual scrapbooking" is a method of chronicling her life that really works for me, meanwhile sharing our adventures with friends and family. I love photography, decorating, baking, homemaking, chocolate, traveling and all things TEXAS! Our dogs are our babies too!
4 comments:
It won't be long before she is walking! She is going to be a little miss independent.
No doubt! Time to baby proof! And, she's already chasing Lovey, which is quite funny.
Oh, do I wish I was there with you guys when Pops visits. Elle seems to change every day now. You guys need to visit Pops and I in Austin again soon!!!
Yes, she changes by the minute! Another trip is in the works...stay tuned!
xoxo
Post a Comment